Saturday 10 November 2012

RUSH! Painting Competition




Brother Ludovic over on the International Brotherhood of Hobbyists Forum is holding a 48 hour painting competition this weekend call the RUSH! After a lot of agonizing I've decided that since I've got significantly less than the 48 hours allowed I wouldn't over-complicate things, with this in mind I've plumped for one of the push-fit Chosen Traitor Marines from the Dark Vengeance set. This was actually one of the mini's that sold the set to me so I can wait to get to grips with him. I've made a minor modification to the mini by removing the horn from his head and adding some sand an slate to his base.

 The competition runs until 12 noon on Monday so completed pictures will be up sometime after that. Good Luck to all the other competitors, I'll see you on the other side of the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment